[PYTHON-CRYPTO] hi all, new crypto library

Paul Rubin phr-pycrypt at nightsong.com
Sun Oct 14 13:52:04 CEST 2001

Hi, I just discovered this mailing list.  Some of you may know me from
sci.crypt.  I've been writing yet another Python crypto library (pure
Python but I might interface it to a C library to do fast symmetric
crypto), concentrating on key management.  Preliminary docs are at

It will be released as free software, probably under GPL, but at the
moment it's not ready (I'll try to put up a snapshot of the unreleased
code if anyone wants to look at it).

Comments are welcome.