[PYTHON-CRYPTO] hi all, new crypto library

Paul Rubin phr-pycrypt at nightsong.com
Sun Oct 14 13:52:04 CEST 2001

Hi, I just discovered this mailing list.  Some of you may know me from
sci.crypt.  I've been writing yet another Python crypto library (pure
Python but I might interface it to a C library to do fast symmetric
crypto), concentrating on key management.  Preliminary docs are at

  http://www.nightsong.com/phr/python/pycrypt.txt

It will be released as free software, probably under GPL, but at the
moment it's not ready (I'll try to put up a snapshot of the unreleased
code if anyone wants to look at it).

Comments are welcome.