[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Memoryleak in SSL.Connection

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at POST1.COM
Mon Apr 5 16:23:52 CEST 2004

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 09:49:07PM +0200, Andre Reitz wrote:
> This patch doesnt work with python 2.2.3 !!!!
>
> something like this happens
>   TypeError: unbound method ...() must be called with ... instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Doh! Ditto with Python 2.1. Bombed out in asyncore.py's poll(), although
the implementations of poll() in the various versions of asyncore.py look
similar enough.

> but....
> here is my patch, which should work in any case:
> (but not so efficient)

Ok, let's see...

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>