[PYTHON-CRYPTO] M2Crypto has public Subversion repository and Bugzilla database

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Thu Jul 29 22:29:39 CEST 2004

Open Source Applications Foundation (OSAF) is providing limited hosting
for the M2Crypto project in the form of a public Subversion source
repository and public Bugzilla bug database.

Until now there were no public source control systems nor bug databases
for M2Crypto. We invite everyone to take advantage of these tools to
file bugs, track feature work, create and track patches, do code reviews
and so forth. We hope these tools will help us collaborate better on
M2Crypto development.

Details on how to pull the source, file and browse bugs and so forth can
be found here:
http://wiki.osafoundation.org/twiki/bin/view/Chandler/MeTooCrypto

If you have any issues or improvement suggestions with any of these
tools, please let me know.

Enjoy,

--
   Heikki Toivonen