[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Encryption and Python

Gagnesh Kumar gagnesh.kumar at INDIA.TECHSPAN.COM
Fri Jan 7 13:56:06 CET 2005

Hi,
I would like to encrypt/decrypt my data in Python2.4.
What would be the best way to do it.
I have been struggling with M2Crypto but there is not much information on
the internet about how to install it.The information which I could get from
the internet has not been of much help either.
I installed A.M Kuchling's Python Cryptography Toolkit but some of the
stuff mentioned in the manual does not seem to work for me.
I am new to Python and Cryptography.
Can someone please suggest the sites/links which has working examples of
Cryptography for Python?
Regards,
Gagnesh