[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Encryption and Python

Paul Lambert PaulLambert at AIRGONETWORKS.COM
Fri Jan 7 19:55:56 CET 2005

There's also 'cryptopy' on source forge.  I wrote it to be 'readable'
for the cryptoalgorithms, so it is slower than the C based
implementations.  It's main benefits is a complete set of 802.11i
algorithms.  It's pure Python, so the installation is trivial.

I'm ovedue to post version 2.0 (faster, RSA, ECC) ... So if you have
comments and critiques, it may help push out the next release :-)

Paul