[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Encryption and Python

Ajay Brar ajay.brar at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 8 01:10:05 CET 2005

it would help if you could tell us what stuff in the Python
Cryptography Toolkit doesn't work for you? Perhaps you are not using
it correctly. I used the toolkit and had no problems whatsoever.

you could also use OpenSSL with the Python wrapper for it. But if its
only encrypt/decrypt that you want, Kuchling's toolkit is the best.

cheers

--
Ajay Brar