[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Encryption and Python

Ng Pheng Siong ngps at NETMEMETIC.COM
Mon Jan 10 08:50:48 CET 2005

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 01:56:06PM +0100, Gagnesh Kumar wrote:
> I have been struggling with M2Crypto but there is not much information on
> the internet about how to install it.The information which I could get from
> the internet has not been of much help either.

Come now, some of that information you got "from the internet" came in my
replies to you. I sent you a working setup.py and you never responded when
I asked you what errors you get when you run that.

You have to help others to help you.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps at netmemetic.com>

http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps -+- M2Crypto, ZServerSSL for Zope, Blog