[PYTHON-CRYPTO] M2Crypto Release Candidate 1

Ivan R. Judson judson at MCS.ANL.GOV
Fri Jul 29 05:11:33 CEST 2005

I'm working on this combo on win xp with vs.net and activepython.

Attached is the output of my attempted build. I'm very anxious to have this work, so if you have ideas, please send them along...

--Ivan