[PYTHON-CRYPTO] CPU 99% + bad write retry - once again

Michael Vartanyan pycry at DOLI.BIZ
Thu Sep 8 23:08:03 CEST 2005

I am using 0.15 from svn with Zope 2.7.6. I used Zope 2.7 installation
instructions from 0.13 with a small compatibility patch in datatypes.py.
Client authentication is on. Generally it works fine but every once in a
while, especially when serving longer pages/content (in particular PDF)
the CPU load goes up to 99% for ~a minute and then request fails leaving
"xxx requests: bad write retry". I applied the fix Ng was talking about
here http://sandbox.rulemaker.net/ngps/199 and here
https://listserv.surfnet.nl/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0501&L=PYTHON-CRYPTO&P=R1100&I=-3
without success.

Any ideas?

... would be actually very cool to have Zope 2.7 installation package
back in the distribution...

Thanks!