[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Building M2Crypto-0.17 on MacOS X

Marc Hedlund marc at PRECIPICE.ORG
Sat Feb 3 13:16:21 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, Heikki Toivonen wrote:
>> I'm happy to contribute a built, zipped mpkg installer (statically
>> linked) if that's desirable.
>
> I (or you, it is a wiki after all) can put a link from the M2Crypto
> homepage if you can host the file somewhere.

Done.  I was going to be paranoid about the security of that, but on the
other hand, accepting builds via email wouldn't be much better.  :)

The real solution is a Universal build_libs target in the OpenSSL
Makefile.  That would cut my build notes from 29 steps to 9 steps.  I'll
head over to the OpenSSL list and argue for that.

Thanks again.

-M