[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Execute connect_ssl() twice to connect - is this right?

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Thu Mar 1 22:35:22 CET 2007

Latitia Haskins wrote:
> I'm not sure what you find strange about the code, but I want to be very
> specific in the context version and cipher combination that I use, so I
> initialize some things that I may not have to otherwise.

I'll reply to that in the next message.

> In my code, if you replace <server.home.com <http://server.home.com>>
> with localhost and setup a client before accepting any ssl connections,
> it should work (in other words, the client socket needs to be connected
> before even trying to accept any ssl connections from the client). Of
> course, all of this is what makes me think that I'm simply missing
> something.

Are you saying the client needs to be connected before the server can be
started? That would make no sense.

--
  Heikki Toivonen