[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Proper SSLConnection Creation/Shutdown Procedure in M2Crypto

Rich Jones miserlou at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 30 22:51:29 CET 2008

Hello!

I'm having some stability issues when using multiple SSLConnections. I don't
think that I'm using the object entirely correctly, particularly during shut
down. I've been learning this stuff from the demo files included and there
are some scenarios which they don't cover. What I'm really after is an
_explanation_ of the proper creation, transfer and most importantly closing
procedure for SSLConnection objects. I'll whip it up into a proper Howto
guide once I've got everything sussed.

((In particular, I'd like to know the specifics of when to use
close/clear/shutdown and how much data to recv(), but I'd very much
appreciate a complete start-to-finish overview, if anybody is up to it.))

Thanks ever so much!
Rich