[PYTHON-CRYPTO] secure xml-rpc with M2Crypto

Heikki Toivonen heikki at OSAFOUNDATION.ORG
Mon Jan 14 03:45:58 CET 2008

Dan Kenigsberg wrote:
> I would like to use python's xml-rpc over a secure transport, with client-side
> authentication. Random search has led me here.
>
> Would someone on this list give me directions, or at best - a link to a working
> example?

M2Crypto has m2xmlrpclib.py file, and some examples in demo/ssl. I
haven't personally used those APIs, so I wouldn't be able to tell you
much without studying them myself. You should also do some searches with
words: m2crypto xmlrpc. That seems to turn up some links.

Let me know if you get stuck.

--
  Heikki Toivonen