[PYTHON-CRYPTO] Usage of python-crypto (or M2Crypto?) for read p7m signed files

Luca Fabbri luca at KEUL.IT
Mon Aug 24 10:38:48 CEST 2009

I'm looking the web to find a way to access content on .p7m digital
signed files.

I really had problems to find how to do this, event looking at
google... What I need is NOT sign files, or verify signed files, but
only be able to extract PDF, DOC file inside.

Can someone tell me if python-crypto is the way, or use M2Crypto?

Also can be usefull for me to know how to get examples about this.

Thanks all!

--
-- luca