[Python-cuba] Workgroup Monthly Reporting Policy

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Wed Jun 24 02:30:04 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

In the process of improving our transparency and keeping everyone informed,
we are putting into place a new policy requiring all active workgroups to
send in monthly reports.

We would like the monthly reports sent in at the end of each month.  We do
not expect anything long/formal. It could be as simple as "no work has been
done this month" or

"""
For the month of April 2015, the Outreach and Education Committee received
the following grant requests:

* PyCon Young Coders Tutorial, $2000
* 2-day Python tutorial for the University students, $1000

We granted 100% of the above requests.
"""

We will be including these monthly reports in our board minutes, which are
posted on pydotorg and will be sent to the board public mailing list.

If a WG continuously does not supply a monthly report, the PSF board can
take away any future funding from the WG. I will send out a monthly
reminder 5 days prior to the end of the month to all active WGs.

--
Best regards,

Ewa
Event Coordinator