[Python-cuba] Fwd: [PSF-Members] Python Cuba working group

Pablo Gabriel Celayes pablocelayes at gmail.com
Sun May 10 02:04:19 CEST 2015

Hello everyone!

I'm really happy about seeing this begin to take some shape and you can
definitely count on me to help a first Python event in Cuba become a
reality.

I have Cuban colleague that I am working with remotely, and we had the idea
of organizing a small PyDay next year when I visit him ( that will be
around a year from now).

In the meantime, some other cuban developers have started their own plans
to develop a local community, I have already contacted some of them and
offered help:

https://humanos.uci.cu/2015/04/convocatoriacomunidad-python-cuba/
https://twitter.com/pythoncuba
https://twitter.com/COsielRV

If you want we can have a hangout or chat one of these days to define some
lines of action to start with.

Thanks David once again for turning this into a serious thing ;)

*ıl**l**ıl**l**ı* ρąβℓ๏ *ıllı**lı*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablogabrielcelayes
<http://ar.linkedin.com/pub/pablo-celayes/5/535/911/es>