[Python-cuba] Hello Python Cuba Workgroup

Roberto Antonio Becerra García idertator at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:01:33 CEST 2015

My name is Roberto Becerra, i’m a professor in the Faculty of Informatics and Mathematics at University of Holguín (a province at northeast of Cuba). I have more than five years of experience with the Python programming language developing biomedical signal processing applications, using the python scientific stack (NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-Learn). In previous years i taught courses of PyQt and Django to undergraduate students in my faculty, trying to expand the use of Python in my region (with some degree of success i guess).

I know several good pythonistas near me, so i want to offer my help in the organization of the group in my country and specifically in my region.

My best regards for all,

Roberto