[Python-cuba] Introducing myself and looking for next steps

Alfonso Ali alfonso.ali at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:36:12 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

My name is Alfonso Ali, i'm a system administrator of the national health
network (Infomed). I've been working, teaching and developing with python
for more than 10 years.

I have strong ties to the local free software community and several
pythonistas, so, i can help spreading the news about this group.

I'll like to know about the objectives for this group. Is it a space for
everyone working with python in Cuba to debate and share, a coordinating
group for python related activities in Cuba or something else?

In any case i'll like to know what should we do next, bring all the people
in Cuba interested in python to this group? coordinate some activity? etc.

Best regards,
  Ali