[Python-cuba] [RFC] Community-driven platform for running workshops to teach Python programming

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:36:58 EDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 12:51 PM, Olemis Lang <olemis at gmail.com> wrote:

<< SNIP >>

> > I'd be interested to find out about
> > more mentor-centric solutions especially (the robo-grader systems already
> > seem to be doing pretty well).
> >

> I know of robo-graders but found nothing similar to NodeSchool
> workshoppers [1]_ implemented in Python .
>
> .. [1] http://nodeschool.io/building-workshops.html
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Olemis - @olemislc

I share your interest.  One of the most impressive robograded curricula
I've come across is freecodecamp.org

The source code is BSD Clause-3 whatever that means (not GPL I guess):

https://github.com/FreeCodeCamp/FreeCodeCamp

but even so, it's not in Python.

Some of the roboschools teach Python or use Python, but that doesn't mean
their back ends are either open or in Python.

I look forward to learning what you find, will let you know what I come
across.

Kirby