[Python-cuba] PSF Monthly Working Group Reports

Jacqueline Kazil jackiekazil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:56:53 EDT 2016

Sorry for the delay. Here is the Grants WG

02/09/2016
PSF grant $2500 Django Girls New York City 2016
Passed 7-0-0

02/10/2016
PSF grant $300 for DVAITA'16, Palakkad, Kerala.
Passed 9-0-0

02/21/2016
PSF grant $1200 for PyCode Carrots April 1st-3rd in Warsaw, Poland
Passed 6-0-0

02/28/2016
PSF grant $750 Django Girls Harare
Passed 8-0-0