[Python-cuba] interview with Kirby Urner (PyDev of the Week series)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:57:23 EST 2016

I'm sharing more biographical info so we keep getting to know one another
better:

http://www.blog.pythonlibrary.org/2016/11/14/pydev-of-the-week-kirby-urner/

My thanks to Mike Driscoll of Mouse vs. Python for putting this together.

The article talks about my coming to Python thanks to my interest in
geometry.[1]

I don't go in to the specifics of that geometry in the interview, but have
on edu-sig.[2]

Kirby Urner
Portland, Oregon

[1]  similar story as my friend the late Arthur Siegel, likewise crazy
about geometry:
http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/pygeo.html

[2]  and of course in my blogs e.g. just yesterday:
http://mybizmo.blogspot.com/2016/11/planning-ahead.html