[Python-cuba] Announcement: PyCon US Financial Aid Open

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue Oct 18 11:59:40 EDT 2016

[all active PSF working groups are bcc'ed on this email]

PSF volunteers -

Just letting everyone know that financial aid for PyCon 2017 is open. If
you would like to attend and need assistance, I strongly recommend
applying. Your contributions to the PSF/Python community are valued and
having you present at PyCon would add to the excitement of the conference,
not just for the community, but also for our staff!

   - financial aid general information:
   https://us.pycon.org/2017/financial-assistance/
   - financial aid FAQ: https://us.pycon.org/2017/financial-assistance/faq/

CFP is also open: https://us.pycon.org/2017/speaking/. Registration will
launch later this week. All future announcements will be made on our
twitter account: https://twitter.com/pycon.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation