[Python-cuba] ACTION NEEDED: PSF October Report Due

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Mon Oct 24 13:33:15 EDT 2016

Hi WG,

It's that time again to submit your monthly report of what your group has
been up to for the month of September. It's important that our community
see the work that we're doing to support Python. The reports that are
submitted are added to the minutes of the last meeting of each month. All
board members and staff members are asked to do the same thing.

Please take a few moments to put together a short paragraph and send it to
me no later than Wednesday, September 28th.

If there was no activity in October, that's fine too.

Thanks,

Betsy

--
Betsy Waliszewski