[Python-cuba] ACTION NEEDED: PSF Monthly Reports Due

Alex Coto alexrc09 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:24:19 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I think it'd be cool not to close the WG. Our internet connectivity is
usually so scarce I'm sure it's rough for people in Cuba to keep up with
monthly reports.

For example, if anyone from this list happens to be connected to SNET, I'd
like to use the list to say that we have a PyPi mirror available through
https://pypi.netlab.snet if you're using our DNS. Just in case, our current
DNS address is 192.168.32.4: it might change in the near future, we'd
always do an announcement at our forum (https://forum.netlab.snet). We have
also other resources for developers available, so if anyone happens to be
on SNET, make sure to check them out.

Regards.
Alex Coto