[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Doc/api api.tex

Fred L. Drake, Jr. Fred L. Drake, Jr." <fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:00:26 -0400 (EDT)

Greg Stein writes:
 > All righty. I'll send some doc on this stuff. Somebody else did the
 > initial buffer interface, but it seems that it has fallen to me now :-)

  I was not aware that you were not the origin of this work; feel free
to pass it to the right person.

 > Please give me a little while to get to this, though. I'm in and out of
 > town for the next four weeks. <SubtleAnnouncement> I'm in the process of
 > moving into a new house in Palo Alto, CA, and I'm travelling back and
 > forth until Anni and I move for real in September. </SubtleAnnouncement>

  Cool!

 > I should be able to get to this by the weekend, or possibly in a couple
 > weeks.

  That's good enough for me.  I expect it may be a couple of months or
more before I try and get another release out with various fixes and
additions.  There's not a huge need to update the released doc set,
other than a few embarassing editorial...er, "oversights" (!).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake@acm.org>