[Python-Dev] Win32 Extensions Registered Users

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:52:22 +1000

Hi all,
	As you may or may not have noticed, I have recently begun offering a
Registered Users" program where people who use my Windows extensions can
pay $50.00 per 2 years, and get a range of benefits.  The primary benefits
are:

* Early access to binary versions.
* Registered Users only mailing list (very low volume to date)
* Better support from me.

The last benefit really isnt to this list - anyone here will obviously get
(and hopefully does get) a pretty good response should they need to mail
me.

The early access to binary versions may be of interest.

As everyone on this list spends considerable and worthwhile effort helping
Python, I would like to offer everyone here a free registration.

If you would like to take advantage, just send me a quick email.  I will
email you the "top secret" <wink> location of the Registered Users page
(where the very slick and very new Pythonwin can be found).  Also, feel
free to join the registered users mailing list at
http://mailman.pythonpros.com/mailman/listinfo/win32-reg-users.  This is
low volume, and once volume does increase an announce list will be created,
so you can join without fear of more swamping of your mailbox.

And just FYI, I am very pleased with the registration process to date.  In
about 3 weeks I have around 20 paid users!  If I can keep that rate up I
will be very impressed (although that already looks highly unlikely :-)
Even still, I consider it going well.

Mark.