[Python-Dev] I'd like list.pop to accept an optional second

Christian Tismer tismer@appliedbiometrics.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:50:42 +0200

> > Fred, the built-in-funcs doc needs updating:
> >
> > http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/built-in-funcs.html
> >
> > FWIW, the CVS log message says this feature is experimental too. :)
>
> Eek! I want it to stay!
>
> I also really like list.pop. :)

Seconded!

Also, things which appeared between some alphas and made
it upto the final, are just there.

It would be fair to update the CVS tree and say the features
made it into the dist, even if it just was a mistake
not to remove them in time. It was time enough.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer@appliedbiometrics.com>
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net