cached encoding (Re: [Python-Dev] Internationalization Toolkit)

Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:54:30 -0600 (CST)

Just a couple observations from the peanut gallery...

1. I'm glad I don't have to do this Unicode/UTF/internationalization stuff.
   Seems like it would be easier to just get the whole world speaking
   Esperanto.

2. Are there plans for an internationalization session at IPC8?  Perhaps a
   few key players could be locked into a room for a couple days, to emerge
   bloodied, but with an implementation in-hand...

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...