[Python-Dev] License cleanup
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:07:19 +0100 (NFT)
Guido van Rossum wrote:
> I hereby withdraw the posted license. There still is the need for a
> new license, but we need to go back to the drawing board for it.
So, in the end, am I still invited to sign & send the "wet" form or
I'd better wait to let it dry?
BTW, I'm surprised by the fact that in an Open Source world I'm asked
to sign a licence agreement with CNRI or to send e-mails for contributed
code. If Python or Linux had had such constraints from the start, they
wouldn't have been what they are today.
Vladimir MARANGOZOV | Vladimir.Marangozov@inrialpes.fr
http://sirac.inrialpes.fr/~marangoz | tel:(+33-4)76615277 fax:76615252