[Python-Dev] a slightly more coherent case

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 08:55:16 +0200 (IST)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Gordon McMillan wrote:

> despite emigrating to the Americas during the Industrial
> Revolution, insisted that the proper spelling of McMillan
> involved elevating the "c". Wonder if there's a unicode
> character for that, so I can get righteously indignant whenever
> people fail to use it.

Hmmmm...I think the Python ACKS file should be moved to UTF-8, and write
*my* name in Hebrew letters: mem, shin, hey, space, tsadi, aleph, dalet,
kuf, hey.

now-i-can-get-righteously-indignant-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka@geocities.com>.
http://www.oreilly.com/news/prescod_0300.html