[Python-Dev] Crash in new "trashcan" mechanism.

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:41:16 +1000

[Sorry - missed this bit]

> PS Mark: Is the transformer.py you attached different
> from the one in
> the nondist/src/Compiler tree?  It looks like the only
> differences are
> with the whitespace.

The attached version is simply the "release" P2C transformer.py with
.append args fixed.  I imagine it is very close to the CVS version
(and indeed I know for a fact that the CVS version also crashes).

My initial testing showed the CVS compiler did _not_ trigger this
bug (even though code that uses an identical transformer.py does),
so I just dropped back to P2C and stopped when I saw it :-)

Mark.