[Python-Dev] cvs-server out of sync with mailing-list ?

Fred Gansevles gansevle@cs.utwente.nl
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:46:08 +0200

I try to keep up-to-date with the cvs-tree at cvs.python.org and receive

Just now I discovered that the cvs-server and the checkins-list are out of
sync. For example: according to the checkins-list the latest version of
src/Python/sysmodule.c is 2.62 and according to the cvs-server the latest
version is 2.59

Am I missing something or is there some kind of a problem ?

 Fred Gansevles <mailto:Fred.Gansevles@cs.utwente.nl> Phone: +31 53 489 4613
        >>> Your one-stop-shop for Linux/WinNT/NetWare <<<
 Org.: Twente University, Fac. of CS, Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, Netherlands
	    "Bill needs more time to learn Linux" - Steve B.