[Python-Dev] comp.lang.python.announce

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:54:40 +0200

Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> As many of you have probably noticed, the moderators of
> comp.lang.python.announce do not deal with pending messages in a
> timely manner.  There have been no new posts since Mar 27, and
> delays of several weeks were common before then.

and as noted on c.l.py, those posts didn't make it to
many servers, since they use "00" instead of "2000".

I haven't seen any announcements on any local news-
server since last year.

> Any other ideas?  Suggestions on how to proceed.

post to comp.lang.python, and tell people who don't
want to read the newsgroup to watch the python.org
news page and/or the daily python URL? <0.5 wink>

</F>