[Python-Dev] regression test failure in test_tokenize?

Fredrik Lundh Fredrik Lundh" <effbot@telia.com
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:16:15 +0200

andrew wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 04:30:42AM +0800, Mark Favas wrote:
> >Current CVS (Wed Aug  2 04:22:16 WST 2000) fails on Tru64 Unix:
> >Is this just me, or an un-checked checkin? (I noticed some new sre =
bits
> >in my current CVS version.)
>=20
> test_tokenize works fine using the current CVS on Linux; perhaps this
> is a 64-bit problem in sre manifesting itself?

I've confirmed (and fixed) the bug reported by Mark.  It was a nasty
little off-by-one error in the "branch predictor" code...

But I think I know why you didn't see anything: Guido just checked
in the following change to re.py:

*** 21,26 ****
  #
 =20