[Python-Dev] More Non-Bugs

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:41:12 +0200

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 01:16:40PM +0300, Moshe Zadka wrote:

> Bug 110651 -- re.compile('[\\200-\\400]') segfaults -- it doens't for me

You can close bugs now, right, Moshe ? If not, you should be able to :P Just
do what I do: close them, assign them to yourself, set the status to 'Works
For Me', explain in the log message what you did to test it, and forward a
copy of the mail you get from SF to the original complainee.

A lot of the bugs are relatively old, so a fair lot of them are likely to be
fixed already. If they aren't fixed for the complainee (or someone else),
the bug can be re-opened and possibly updated at the same time.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>