[Python-Dev] Buglist

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:57:14 +0200

Just a little FYI and 'is this okay' message; I've been browsing the buglist
the last few days, doing a quick mark & message sweep over the bugs that I
can understand. I've mostly been closing bugs that look closed, and
assigning them when it's very obvious who it should be assigned to.

Should I be doing this already ? Is the bug-importing 'done', or is Jeremy
still busy with importing and fixing bug status (stati ?) and such ? Is
there something better to use as a guideline than my 'best judgement' ? I
think it's a good idea to 'resolve' most of the bugs on the list, because a
lot of them are really non-issues or no-longer-issues, and the sheer size of
the list prohibits a proper overview of the real issues :P However, it's
entirely possible we're going to miss out on a few bugs this way. I'm trying
my best to be careful, but I think overlooking a few bugs is better than
overlooking all of them because of the size of the list :P

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>