[Python-Dev] Breaking Test Cases on Purpose

Moshe Zadka Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 04:41:12 +0300 (IDT)

On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Guido van Rossum wrote:

> >   JH> I'm Tim on this issue.
> >
> > Make that "I'm with Tim on this issue."  I'm sure it would be fun to
> > channel Tim, but I don't have the skills for that.
>
> Actually, in my attic there's a small door that leads to a portal into
> Tim's brain.  Maybe we could get Tim to enter the portal -- it would
> be fun to see him lying on a piano in a dress reciting a famous aria.

I think I need to get out more often. I just realized I think it would
be fun to. Anybody there has a video camera?
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.