[Python-Dev] Adding library modules to the core

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@beopen.com
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

    ESR> 1. Do we have a procedure for vetting modules for inclusion
    ESR> in the stock distribution?  If not, should be institute one?

Is there any way to use the SourceForge machinery to help here?  The
first step would be to upload a patch so at least the new stuff
doesn't get forgotten, and it's always easy to find the latest version
of the changes.

Also SF has a polling or voting tool, doesn't it?  I know nothing
about it, but perhaps there's some way to leverage it to test the
pulse of the community for any new module (with BDFL veto of course).

-Barry