[Python-Dev] Library pragma in PC/config.h

Trent Mick trentm@ActiveState.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:18:12 -0700

On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 01:41:12PM +0200, Rene Liebscher wrote:
> I forgot to ask which name you would like for debug libraries
>
> 	"python20_bcpp_d.lib" or "python20_d_bcpp.lib"
>
> may be we should use "bcpp_python20_d.lib", and use the name schema
> which
> I suggested first.

Python20 is most important so it should go first. Then I suppose it is
debatable whether 'd' or 'bcpp' should come first. My preference is
"python20_bcpp_d.lib" because this would maintain the pattern that the
basename of debug-built libs, etc. end in "_d".

Generally speaking this would give a name spec of

python<version>(_<metadata>)*(_d)?.lib

Trent

--
Trent Mick