[Python-Dev] missing mail

Guido van Rossum guido@beopen.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:14:23 -0500

Just a note to you all.  It seems I'm missing a lot of mail to
python-dev.  I noticed because I got a few mails cc'ed to me and never
saw the copy sent via the list (which normally shows up within a
minute).  I looked in the archives and there were more messages that I
hadn't seen at all (e.g. the entire Cookie thread).

I don't know where the problem is (I *am* getting other mail to
guido@python.org as well as to guido@beopen.com) and I have no time to
research this right now.  I'm going to be mostly off line this weekend
and also all of next week.  (I'll be able to read mail occasionally
but I'll be too busy to keep track of everything.)

So if you need me to reply, please cc me directly -- and please be
patient!

--Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.pythonlabs.com/~guido/)