[Python-Dev] Re: [Patches] [Patch #101175] Fix slight bug in the Ref manual docs on listcomprehensions

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:24:14 +0200

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 10:46:39AM -0700, noreply@sourceforge.net wrote:

[ About my slight fix to ref5.tex, on list comprehensions syntax ]

> Comment by tim_one:

> Reassigned to Fred, because it's a simple doc change.  Fred, accept this
> <wink> and check it in.  Note that the grammar has a bug, though, so this
> will need to be changed again (and so will the implementation).  That is,
> [x if 6] should not be a legal expression but the grammar allows it today.

A comment by someone (?!ng ?) who forgot to login, at the original
list-comprehensions patch suggests that Skip forgot to include the
documentation patch to listcomps he provided. Ping, Skip, can you sort this
out and check in the rest of that documentation (which supposedly includes a
tutorial section as well) ?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>