[Python-Dev] Re: [Patches] [Patch #101175] Fix slight bug in the Ref manual docs on listcomprehensions

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:32:07 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas Wouters writes:
 > A comment by someone (?!ng ?) who forgot to login, at the original
 > list-comprehensions patch suggests that Skip forgot to include the
 > documentation patch to listcomps he provided. Ping, Skip, can you sort this
 > out and check in the rest of that documentation (which supposedly includes a
 > tutorial section as well) ?

  I've not been tracking the list comprehensions discussion, but there
is a (minimal) entry in the tutorial.  It could use some fleshing out.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member