[Python-Dev] Re: Call for reviewer!

David Goodger dgoodger@bigfoot.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 00:53:05 -0400

on 2000-08-19 05:19, Tim Peters (tim_one@email.msn.com) wrote:
> I'm afraid "shot down" is the answer...

That's too bad. Thanks for the 'gentle' explanation. This 'crusader' knows
when to give up on a lost cause. ;>

>> test_getopt.py
>
> We don't have to ask Guido abut *that*:  a test module for getopt would be
> accepted with extreme (yet intangible <wink>) gratitude.  Thank you!

Glad to contribute. You'll find a regression test module for the current
getopt.py as revised patch #101110. I based it on some existing Lib/test/
modules, but haven't found the canonical example or instruction set. Is
there one?

FLASH: Tim's been busy. Just received the official rejections & acceptance
of test_getopt.py.

--
David Goodger    dgoodger@bigfoot.com    Open-source projects:
 - The Go Tools Project: http://gotools.sourceforge.net