Canonical test_XXX.py - nope (was:Re: [Python-Dev] Re: Call for reviewer!)

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 23:17:30 +0200

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 05:08:05PM -0400, David Goodger wrote:
> on 2000-08-20 13:46, Tim Peters (tim_one@email.msn.com) wrote:

> > In Python 3000, I expect we'll introduce a new binary infix operator
> >
> > !!!
>
> Looking forward to more syntax in future releases of Python. I'm sure you'll
> lead the way, Tim.

I think you just witnessed some of Tim's legendary wit ;) I suspect most
Python programmers would shoot Guido, Tim, whoever wrote the patch that
added the new syntax, and then themselves, if that ever made it into Python
;)

Good-thing-I-can't-legally-carry-guns-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>