[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/nondist/peps pep-0000.txt,1.24,1.25

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:21:32 -0400

[Thomas Wouters]
> I thought the last collumn was the SourceForge username ?
> I don't have an email address that reads 'twouters', except the
> SF one, anyway, and I thought tim had 'tim_one' there. Or did he
> change it ?

I don't know what the last column means.  What would you like it to mean?
Perhaps a complete email address, or (what a concept!) the author's *name*,
would be best.

BTW, my current employer assigned "tpeters@beopen.com" to me.  I was just
"tim" for the first 15 years of my career, and then "tim_one" when you kids
started using computers faster than me and took "tim" everywhere before I
got to it.  Now even "tim_one" is mostly taken!  On Yahoo, I'm "tim_one_one"
now.  I have given up all hope of retaining an online identity.

the-effbot-is-next-ly y'rs  - tim