[Python-Dev] regression test question

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@beopen.com
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:10:53 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote:
 >   I'm having a bit of a problem, though:  the test passes when run as
 > a script, but not when run via the regression test framework.  The
 > problem is *not* with the output file.  I'm getting an exception from
 > the module which is not expected, and is only raised when it runs
 > using the regression framework.

  Of course, I managed to track this down to a bug in my own code.  I
wasn't clearing an error that should have been cleared, and that was
affecting the result in strange ways.
  I'm not at all sure why it didn't affect the results in more cases,
but that may just mean I need more variation in my tests.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at beopen.com>
BeOpen PythonLabs Team Member