[Python-Dev] checkins not showing on python-checkins and python-patches

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@beopen.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:17:56 -0400 (EDT)

  TM> Hey all,

  TM> I recently checked in the Monterey stuff (patch
  TM> http://sourceforge.net/patch/index.php?func=detailpatch&patch_id=101249&group_id=5470
  TM> ) but the checkin did not show up on python-checkins and the
  TM> comment and status change to "Closed" did not show up on
  TM> python-patches. My checkin was about a full day ago.

  TM> Is this a potential SourceForge bug? The delay con't be *that*
  TM> long.

Weird.  I haven't even received the message quoted above.  There's
something very weird going on.

I have not seen a checkin message for a while, though I have made a
few checkins myself.  It looks like the problem I'm seeing here is
with between python.org and beopen.com, because the messages are in
the archive.

The problem you are seeing is different.  The most recent checkin
message from you is dated Aug. 16.  Could it be a problem with your
local mail?  The message would be sent from you account.  Perhaps
there is more info. in your system's mail log.

Jeremy