[Python-Dev] Strange compiler crash in debug builds.

Thomas Wouters thomas@xs4all.net
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:44:41 +0200

On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 07:29:53AM +0200, Thomas Wouters wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 25, 2000 at 03:16:56PM +1000, Mark Hammond wrote:

> > FATAL: node type 305, required 311

> > Is this pointing to a deeper problem, or is the assertion incorrect?
>
> At first sight, I would say "yes, the assertion is wrong". That doesn't mean
> it shouldn't be fixed ! It's probably caused by augmented assignment or list
> comprehensions,

Actually, it was a combination of removing UNPACK_LIST and adding
list comprehensions. I just checked in a fix for this. Can you confirm that
this fixes it for the windows build, too ?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas@xs4all.net>