[Python-Dev] CVS weirdness (was: Compilation failure, current CVS)

Charles G Waldman cgw@fnal.gov
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:23:08 -0500 (CDT)

I blurted out:

 > After cvs update and make distclean, I get this error:
 >
 > make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/Python-CVS/python/dist/src/Python'
 > gcc -g -O2 -I./../Include -I.. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H   -c errors.c -o errors.o
 > errors.c:368: arguments given to macro `PyErr_BadInternalCall'
 > make[1]: *** [errors.o] Error 1

There is (no surprise) no problem with Python; but there *is* some
problem with me or my setup or some tool I use or the CVS server.  cvs
update -dAP fixed my problems.  This is the second time I've gotten
these sticky CVS date tags which I never meant to set.

Sorry-for-the-false-alarm-ly yr's,
			     -C