[Python-Dev] Problem reloading mx.DateTime in PyApache

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:54:49 +0200

Fredrik Lundh wrote:

> skip wrote:
> > Don't know if this should concern us in preparation for 2.0b1 release, but
> > the following came across c.l.py this morning.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=110601&group_id=5470
>
>     "The problem you describe is an artifact of the way mxDateTime
>     tries to reuse the time.time() API available through the
>     standard Python time module"

Here is a pre-release version of mx.DateTime which should fix
the problem (the new release will use the top-level mx package
-- it does contain a backward compatibility hack though):

http://starship.python.net/~lemburg/mxDateTime-1.4.0-prerelease.zip

Please let me know if it fixes your problem... I don't use PyApache.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg